The old Stock Exchange
The head office of the Danish Chamber of Commerce resides in ‘Børsen’, the historic building that was previously home to the Copenhagen Stock Exchange. It was built between 1620 and 1624 in the Dutch renaissance style by King Christian IV. In 1857, the Merchants’ Guild bought the building from King Frederik VII. The Merchants’ Guild and the Provincial Chambers of Commerce merged in 1987 to form the Danish Chamber of Commerce, which still owns the building to this day.
Read more at www.borsbygningen.dk