Basic Danish employment law
Gain a better understanding of Danish employment law. This course will enable you to navigate in the Danish legislation concerning employment relationships, e.g., the employment contract, the right and duties of an employer/employee, termination of the employment contract.
- 990 kr.
- 1.990 kr.
- No show gebyr:
- 500 kr.
This course will explore the typical legal issues concerning the recruitment of employees, issues arising during the employment, and the challenges of terminating an employment contract.
By the end of this course, you will have a better understanding of:
- The legal aspects of recruitment and the drafting of employment contracts
- The fundamental rights and duties of the parties during employment
- The parental rights, sick pay, annual holiday etc.
- The disciplinary actions against the employee
- The termination of the employment contract – unfair dismissals in general and special unlawful reasons for dismissal.
After you attend this course, you will automatically receive a digital diploma directly in your inbox.
Read more about our diploma here.